Here’s the last piece of the puzzle: Tampa Bay Rays spring tickets go on sale exclusively online on Jan. 17 at 10 a.m. with the Charlotte Sports Park box office and phone banks opening Saturday, Jan. 25 at 10 a.m.
Rays ticket specials offered throughout the spring training season include:
- Salute to Service presented by Suncoast Credit Union: Military, Teachers and First Responders can purchase Field Reserved and Baseline Reserved tickets to four (4) select home games for just $10. Tickets will be available exclusively online through RaysBaseball.com/specials. Affiliation will be verified by ID.me, a third-party MLB approved verification service.
- Senior Day: On Wednesday, March 4 when the Rays host the Toronto Blue Jays, fans 60 years or older can purchase $15 Field Reserved and Baseline Reserved tickets online through RaysBaseball.com/specials.
- Exhibition Game at Tropicana Field: On Tuesday, March 24, the Rays will play an exhibition game at Tropicana Field at 12:35 p.m. against the “Future Rays,” a team comprised of current Rays prospects from their minor league affiliates. General admission tickets for this game will be available for $10.
- Season Tickets: Spring training season tickets provide access to the best seat locations at the largest discount. Spring training season ticket holders receive additional benefits, including merchandise discounts at the team store, a season ticket holder gift, an invitation to an exclusive event and the opportunity to purchase preferred parking. Season tickets for the 16-game schedule at Charlotte Sports Park start at just $295.
- Mini Packs: Fans can secure 2020 spring training tickets before single-game tickets go on sale to the general public by purchasing a 3- or 6-game spring training mini pack. These packs offer a discount off single-game prices for most games and start at $51 per pack.
- Group Outings: Group, Suite and Picnic Area experiences are available at special group discounts.